14th May 2018

Work as an

Inspector

Job Reference:
VAC485

Salary:
Up to £28000 per annum

Job Type:
Permanent

Location:
Poole, Dorset

Industry:
Engineering

Skills :
Inspection, Inspecting, mechanical, Engineering, CMM, Precision

Mechanical Inspector

Rubicon Engineering are currently looking for an experienced Inspector to join a company that specialises in precision manufacturing and assembly.

As an inspector, you will be responsible for examining machined components and materials, following specific manufacturing specifications. This will include first off and final inspection.

Familiarity with MCOSMOS and experience of CMM programming would be highly desired. It is very important to have relevant engineering experience.

Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on experience. There is also a bonus scheme in place. Other benefits include

  • Pension 8% from company, 2% from the employee. The company will match AVC’s to a further 2% giving a maximum employer contribution of 10% and employee to pay 4% (Total 14%)
  • Holiday , 25 days + 8 Statutory days, 2.5 days would be used over Christmas
  • Sick pay
  • Health Insurance, Bupa, free to employees (family members can be added at cost)
  • Free one to one investment advice from our pension adviser
  • On-site bar parking

Working hours are Monday to Thursdays 8:00 – 16:30, with an early finish on a Friday, and potential overtime available.

For more information, please contact Charlie at Rubicon on 01202 680311 or email .

Commutable from: Bournemouth, Ferndown, Verwood, and Blandford

Key Words: Inspection, Mechanical. CMM

Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission

  • Job Reference: VAC485
  • Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
  • Salary per: Annum
  • Job Duration:
  • Job Start Date: ASAP
APPLY NOW

Charlie Crotty

Senior Recruitment Consultant
Engineering & Industrial Temp

Direct Dial: 01202 688555

Email: charlie@rubiconpeople.co.uk

Email Me

Newsletter

Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.

Latest Engineering Jobs

39 jobs Found