Warehouse Operative, Ringwood, £18,500 per year
You’ve got experience working within a Warehouse environment and are keen to either progress within a Warehouse role or start a new opportunity within this type of environment. Looking for a permanent position within a profitable, well-established company, you live locally to Ringwood.
Rubicon’s client, is an industry leader within their sector and has a reputation for recognising and appreciating good workers, has an excellent safety record and has a solid client base due to their ongoing integrity and ethical practice.
As a Warehouse Operative this role is physical as it involves a lot of manual handling, the loading and unloading of deliveries.
Your duties will include (although not be limited to):
- Picking & Packing a variety of items
- Using hand held scanners
- Raising consignments
- Goods inwards and stock replenishment
- Order checking and general day to day warehouse duties
- Good communicative skills and a strong team player who can also work on their own initiative
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 33 days after 5 years service
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff discount
- 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch plus regular breaks.
For more information and to apply to this Warehouse role, call me, Elena, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I’ll talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.