Warehouse Operative, Shaftesbury, North Dorset (up to £9ph)
Our client, a widely respected independent producer in the Shaftesbury area are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join and expand their Warehouse team.
You are a hardworking and reliable person with a positive work ethic and you’re looking for a long-term opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity where training and good progression opportunities are available along with generous benefits for the right candidates. Some of these include, exclusive membership to a scheme giving discounts on many different stores and services, holidays up to 33 days per year and a company pension scheme, plus many more.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
- To receipt in and check all goods inwards for quality and accuracy of order
- To correctly store and rotate materials
- To prepare and issue materials to Production using the warehouse management system
- To maintain all areas in a clean and tidy condition
- To ensure that company Safety policies and Health and Safety regulations are followed in the warehouse
We have a variety of temporary to permanent Warehouse Operative positions available offering various shifts:
- Monday to Friday – 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 (rotating)
- 4 days on / 4days off – 06:00-18:00
For more information on these Warehouse Operative vacancies or any of our North Dorset roles please either apply via this advert or call Sylwia today on 01202 680311.