Trainee CNC Machine Operator, Sturminster Newton
This role is a Trainee CNC Machine Operator position with the post holder training in the manufacturing of the completed end-to-end service to our customers, from design to manufacture. Using the latest technology and the most advanced machining techniques available in order to train in the manufacturing of mass production of a variety of difference engineered parts. Previous experience is not essential however is extremely advantageous. If you have recently finished your Engineering studies or you have an interest in this sector, this role could be for you.
As a Trainee CNC Machine Operator, your duties will include:
- Operating automated machines, choosing the correct programme
- Change tooling
- Effectively monitor production equipment
- Assist the workshop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
For more information and to apply to this Trainee CNC Machine Operator role call me, Elena, at Rubicon Recruitment Group and I’ll talk you through the details. Alternatively, please submit your CV via the advert/directly through our website.