Technical Call Handler, Poole, £18,000 plus 10% bonus
The purpose of this job
As the Technical Call Handler you’ll play an important role, acting as the first line of support to customers. You will handle incoming queries, ensuring all details are logged accurately, and liaising with the Support Team to keep customers up to date on the progress of their support ticket. The ideal candidate will be excited to take the first step in their IT career
Your responsibilities as Technical Call Handler will include:
- Logging incoming support tickets and keeping them up to date as progress is made
- Handling incoming support calls from customers, managing their expectations and liaising with the rest of the Support Team to provide updates to customers
- Providing efficient first-line support to customers and, where possible, resolving issues prior to escalating
- Maintaining customer and account records on the CRM system
- Providing remote technical support to set up new laptops, PCs, Printers and other hardware
- Have a qualification in a relevant IT subject or equivalent experience in an IT or Technical Support role
- Be an effective communicator, with proven excellent customer service skills
- Preferably have experience in a support desk role, with knowledge of using CRM systems
- Thrive within a close team environment with a desire to achieve and progress within your role
Your new employer
A well-established Poole based Software company renowned for supporting a variety of specialist sectors with innovative solutions to achieve their business objectives
Established 40 years ago this business delivers a premium, cost-effective, service nationally.
This trusted and respected, award winning, company are pioneers in their industry and has investment of a global group.
As Technical Call Handler you’ll play a leading role within the business and contribute towards the company’s continuing growth.
As well as a competitive basic salary the successful Technical Call Handler will benefit from, 22 days holiday (+BHs), a great team environment and healthcare scheme, you’ll also benefit from a supportive culture investing in your career progression.
If this role is for you
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Technical Call Handler role. Call Jess or Ben at Rubicon on 01202 688 542 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.