Supply Chain Manager, £40,000, Poole
The Purpose of this Job
As Supply Chain Manager you’ll lead the supply chain function and all procurement activities, source profitable suppliers and co-ordinate logistical operations for both national and international suppliers.
- Manage a team of three Supply Chain Coordinators
- Perform cost scenario analysis and bench-marking
- Source and build relationships with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Monitor and forecast demand to determine quality and timing of deliveries
- Liaise with Warehouse and Marketing teams to meet stock objectives
- As Supply Chain Manager you’ll have proven experience in purchasing and supply chain
- Be logistically minded and enjoy fine-tuning process
- Be a leader
- Be familiar with sourcing and vendor management
Your New Employer
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a multi-million pound manufacturer and supplier operating from central Poole.
As Supply Chain Manager, you’ll work closely with the Group Buyer and own the fully supply chain process for this growing business.
21 days holiday (+BHs) increasing to 25 days with length of service
If this Role is for You
Call Ellie/Alex, Rubicon Recruitment’s specialist Operations Headhunting team for more information on this permanent Supply Chain Manager vacancy or apply to this advert directly. We’ve committed to submitting candidates by Wednesday 26th February.