Studio Manager, Bournemouth, £35,000
The Purpose of this Job
Due to substantial growth this year alone, our client is looking to recruit a talented Studio Manager. As the Studio Manager of this iconic British sporting brand, you will play a vital role within the creative team of this innovative company. You will report directly into the Head of Creative whilst developing and managing your own design team.
Your Responsibilities as Studio Manager
- Working with a team of designers as their direct line manager you will work on some exciting internal projects
- As the Studio Manager you will ensure the work of your team is completed to a high standard including quality checking and proofing all works
- Manage the work-flow of incoming projects, communicating effectively with the wider business
- You will manage suppliers to support business needs whilst managing projects with existing suppliers, these suppliers include translation agencies and printing manufacturers
- As a key member of the creative team you will be an important point of contact for the wider business
- Experience managing people within a creative team
- Strong project management skills
- Proven experience meeting deadlines and working to creative brief
- You’ll be a highly organised individual who works well within a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Having a passion for extreme sports would be advantageous.
Your New Employer
Nearly 30 years into successful business this global company has more than doubled their size in the last year. With their HQ expanding across Dorset they are always cooking up something new. All their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre. Our client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some of the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into speed and pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home. As they continue to embark into new territories, this is the time to be joining this company. Be prepared to live and breathe this brand (It’s hard not too – it’s infectious!)
As well as a competitive salary, as Studio Manager you will benefit from 25 days holiday (+BHs), early Friday finishes, product discounts, chill out areas (because we all need to take 5 & watch a funny video!), social events and personal development plans.
If this Role is for You
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Studio Manager role. Call Ellie or Megs at Rubicon on 01202 688 542 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.