Press Brake Operative, Poole
You are a Press Brake Operative, with experience of fabrication and sheet metal work. You are looking to join a profitable manufacturing company based in Poole.
Rubicon’s client, specialising in manufacturing, has a strong client base due to their market-leading products and is recognised for appreciating good workers. You will benefit from being in a supportive, safe, and motivating environment, with great rates of pay and progression opportunities available.
This position will be working with Manual Press Brakes; however, our client will shortly be investing in a CNC Press Brakes. CNC experience is not essential as training will be provided at this time.
As a Press Brake Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting Engineering drawings and working out calculations
- Use of Cutting, Bending and Folding Machines
- Use of Press Breaks, Guillotines, and other sheet metal machinery
- Ensuring that a clean and tidy work area is maintained throughout the shop floor, and ensuring parts are correctly stored and protected.
- Liaising with all other departments as required to ensure smooth and efficient progress of all production schedule requirements
- Promoting a safe working environment.
This Press Brake Operative position isn’t advertised elsewhere as we’ve been asked to fill it exclusively. My deadline is to submit suitable candidates before the end of next week so for more information on this Sheet Metal / Fabricator role, please either apply via this advert or call me, Charlie, today on 01202 680311.