Scheduling Coordinator, Poole, £23,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity to shine within a reputable company? With your previous experience scheduling in a role which required planning, scheduling and dairy management then this opportunity is calling for you. As Scheduling Coordinator you’ve got excellent geographical knowledge, able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage difficult situations in a calm manner.
Rubicon Recruitment Group’s client specialise in the supply of innovative technology to the construction industry enhancing productivity and safety. As Scheduling Coordinator you’re required to plan and manage the day to day running of the team of employed and subcontracted engineers required for planned and reactive work in the UK and abroad. You’ll benefit from working amongst a supportive and friendly team, 23 days + 8 BHs, opportunity to progress and make the role your own and free parking.
As Scheduling Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Schedule day to day activities of a growing team of service and support engineers
- Manage all aspects of achieving a successful site visit
- Ensure appropriate documentation and completion of allocated jobs
- Order and supply engineers with PPE and cooperate work wear
- Plan work around engineers holidays, appointments etc
For more information on this full time Scheduling Coordinator role please either apply via the advert/directly on our website or call Ewelina today on 01202 680311 and I’ll talk you through the details.