Senior Software Developer, South Coast, £42,000 in addition to 10+% bonus
The purpose of this job
As the Senior Software Developer you’ll be a key member of the development team, working with both modern programming languages and techniques as well as maintaining a legacy codebase. You will be instrumental in producing high quality software components that are tested manually and automatically on all the environments in which they are deployed.
Your responsibilities As Senior Software Developer will include:
- Designing and delivering new code to expand the existing product, working to standards set in place by the development team
- Reviewing code created by other members of the development team, ensuring it is tested both manually and automatically and does not contain any defects
- Working with the Quality Assurance team to make sure features and faults match subsequent test situations
- Exploring and understanding development techniques and new technologies to help improve delivery & quality and contribute to the product development roadmap
- Getting involved with ad-hoc tasks as required
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Be experienced with C# and Microsoft .Net frameworks
- Have experience in using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Be passionate about creating and maintaining quality software
- Be an effective communicator comfortable liaising both up and down the management ladder
- Preferably have experience with Xamarin and Xamarin Forms and a knowledge of Jira
Your new employer
A well-established Poole based Software company renowned for supporting a variety of specialist sectors with innovative solutions to achieve their business objectives
Established 40 years ago this business delivers a premium, cost-effective, service nationally.
This trusted and respected, award winning, company are pioneers in their industry and has investment of a global group.
As Senior Software Developer you’ll play a leading role within the business and contribute towards the company’s continuing growth.
As well as a competitive basic salary the successful Senior Software Developer will benefit from, 22 days holiday (+BHs), a great team environment and Healthcare scheme, you’ll also benefit from a supportive culture investing in your career progression.
If this role is for you
Call Jess, Rubicon Recruitment’s Specialist IT Headhunter, on 01202 680 311 for more information about this Senior Software Developer vacancy, exclusively advertised through us, or apply to this advert directly.