Senior Regional Manager, East Sussex (home based role), package of £51,600
As Senior Regional Manager you’ll be responsible for implementing and managing strategy to deliver gross profit and grow existing business. You’ll develop your team through ensuring they have the skills, motivation and wellbeing to do their role and build exceptional client relationships by delivering a high level of customer service.
As Senior Regional Manager you’ll;
- Develop strategies and lead their implementation across your region
- Build strong working relationships with your customers
- Manage full regional profit & loss targets
- Manage, develop and coach an effective and motivated operational management team
- Support Sales and Marketing department in bid production and presentation where required
The ideal Senior Regional Manager will have;
- A solid background in an operational FM soft service environment
- Skills in managing budgets and profit & loss
- Experience of managing and developing people
- Excellent communication skills and sound commercial acumen
- An ability to consistently drive continuous improvement across the business
As Senior Regional Manager you will enjoy autonomy within a very successful, high quality, valued business that is enjoying growth into a multi-million, Hampshire-based, services provider covering the southern counties and London. With year on year growth, Rubicon’s client employs c2000 staff, and has an enviable track record for retaining, developing, and promoting from within, and as a result, has built an exceptionally positive culture.
In addition to a competitive basic salary and car allowance, you’ll benefit from a staff appreciation package, life assurance and 32 days holiday (including BH).
For more information on this exclusive, permanent, Senior Regional Manager opportunity, contact me, Amber, on 01202 688542 and I’ll talk you through the details. If you’re not available during office hours, please feel free to apply via the link or directly through our website.