Quality Manager, £35,000, Blandford
As the Quality Manager for this vital manufacturer, you will plan, direct and co-ordinate the quality requirements for the organisation. The Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring the compliance of the company quality system with customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards and procedures.
As Quality Manager you’ll:
- Ensure that the QMS is aligned with the strategic direction of the company
- Provide guidance on matters such as compliance & industry best practices
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement & best practice
- Manage & lead the audit programme, including external audits
- Manage the implementation of projects
The successful Quality Manager will:
- Have solid quality experience from an engineering/manufacturing background
- Be an experienced quality auditor working to ISO 9001 ISO 14001
- Be a analytical and determined problem solver
- Have exposure to Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people across the business
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is an established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of an ever-growing health sector. Using innovative and award-winning technologies they have developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years.
Whilst this role is a high-profile role working across the entire business, it would be an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to propel their career and take ownership for the QMS. This Quality Manager role is available due to the current incumbent retiring this month. In addition to the basic remuneration, the candidate will receive an above statutory pension, 33 days holiday (inc BH), free parking, life assurance and a modern working environment.
Working as the exclusive recruitment consultancy on this Quality Manager role we have committed to submit suitable candidates to our client by Friday the 15th May, therefore please reply to this advert or call Jess or Amber to discuss the role further.
Whilst we are still working on this vacancy for our client there are likely to be disruptions during the selection process because of the government’s lockdown related to the Coronavirus. Whilst my colleagues and I at Rubicon are all working from home, the situation remains quite fluid and we are receiving daily notifications from clients regarding their own working statuses, as you can imagine. Therefore, please bear with us throughout the recruiting process – from our response to your interest in this advertised vacancy, through to the interviewing stages right up to the offer and potential start.