Quality Manager, Bournemouth, £50,000
In this important Quality Manager position, you’ll own the compliance and quality function for this leading global manufacturer. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will support and lead the company’s quality strategy. This will include making improvements in cost, quality, and service.
As the Quality Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic and operational direction in quality assurance and compliance
- QMS Management
- Leading quality audits, both internally and externally
- Providing guidance and personal development to direct reports, as well as recruitment with the department
- Managing departmental budgets for operations and resources
- Coordinating projects within the quality department, ensuring company compliance is met
As a Quality Manager you will:
- Have senior management experience in a quality role, or a similar operations role
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in a technical subject
- Be competent using quality assurance tools and have practical process analysis
- Have experience working to ISO9001 standards
- Be qualified in carrying out and leading audits
- Have team management experience, along with knowledge of environmental and H&S management systems
This global company has ambitious growth objectives and is investing heavily in state-of-the-art premises and machinery. Established over 5 decades ago, our client provides first-class solutions and is a trusted partner to some of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies.
This business is naturally entrepreneurial and is on track to accelerate their growth over the coming years. The new Quality Manager is considered an integral player within the management team. Financial remuneration and reward will be commensurate with the level of seniority for this role and includes Private Medical insurance and the opportunity to progress.
If this role is for you:
We are working as the recruitment consultancy on this Quality Manager vacancy and have committed to submit suitable candidates to our client ASAP, therefore, reply quickly to this advert to avoid missing out or call Ben or Jess to discuss the role further.