Quality Inspector – £30,000 – Poole
You are a Quality Inspector with strong practical metrology material inspection experience. You are looking to work for a world-leading engineering company who offer state-of-the-art manufacturing and service facilities.
As a Quality Inspector your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Familiar with general inspection techniques using traditional manual measuring equipment
- Calibrating measuring equipment and measuring testing variables
- Writing detailed reports on the results of testing and other observations about the product
- Observing the methods and equipment manufacturing employees use during production and giving them advice to correct errors and increase efficiency
- Communicating with the rest of the Quality Control (QC) department so they become aware of any defects in the product and how to repair them
- Communicating with the Quality Assurance (QA) department about how to prevent similar defects in the future
- Ability to read and interrogate engineering drawings
- Familiar with general non-conformance processes and controls
- Ability to interact with suppliers when required
- Basic understanding of Microsoft office packages
For more information and to apply to this Quality Inspector role, call me, Charlie, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key words: Inspection, Inspector, Quality, Assurance, 9100, AS9102, FAIR, CMM, Engineering, Calibration, Calibrating