Quality Engineer, Bournemouth, £30,000
You’re an experienced Quality Engineer looking to join an innovative, growing business. You have experience working within manufacturing and assisting in promoting a quality aware culture throughout the business.
Our Rubicon engineering-based client is recognised for their high-quality products and are a key supplier within their client’s supply chain. As a Quality Engineer you will benefit from: working in a supportive, focused and process driven environment, a full-time role with a shorter day on Fridays and the opportunity to further develop your skills within your field.
As a Quality Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- To drive the business forward with a process approach, hands-on attitude that nourish continual improvement within the entire organisation.
- To be the champion and mentor for all aspects of the company accreditations including ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001 as well as laying the foundations for IATF 16949.
- To be the main point of contact for assigned customer account related issues including, quality issues, quality plans, audits, warranties and complaints.
- To manage and carry out internal & external auditing (suppliers) to meet the yearly audit schedule forecast.
- To carry out FMEA risk assessments and other specific approvals as per customer or business requirements.
- To work with the production, engineering, sales & after-sales departments to investigate non-conformances arising internally and externally.
- To ensure the root cause actions following non-conformances (complaints, audits) are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- To monitor and review customer complaints, returns and supplier rejections; analyse and prepare data for monthly KPI-s meeting.
- To provide absence cover for the Inspection duties of the Quality Inspector
- To support Technicians to ensure the completion of First Article Inspection reports and to conduct FAIRS when required.
- To produce quality documentation, 8D reports as required by customers and to confirm quality conditions for new orders.
For more information on this Quality Engineer opportunity then please either apply via this advert or call me, Charlie, today on 01202 680311 and I will talk you through the details.
Key Words: Quality, Inspection, PPAP, 8D, NCRs, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering