Production Operative, Gillingham, North Dorset (up to £9ph)
You’re a hardworking and reliable person with a flexible and positive work ethic. You’re looking to work within a successful, independent factory that is based in the Gillingham, North Dorset area.
Our Client within the manufacturing industry are looking to expand and build their existing teams, this is a fantastic opportunity. The teams are expanding across a range of set skills and have a reputation for recognising and appreciating good workers.
Training and good progression opportunities, in a professional and safe working environment, with free on – site parking and a supportive friendly team.
Main duties and responsibilities as Production Operative:
- Full responsibility for its daily operation in conjunction with the charge hand, this includes, productivity and routine operating maintenance and pre-wash chemical testing
- Operation of handheld equipment
- Assisting in training other members of staff
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Procedures
- Follow all Quality Control guidelines set by the Company
- Follow the requirements of the Company’s ISO Procedure
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, work instructions & safe systems of work
Other duties may include:
- Loading/unloading production lines
- Operating machinery
This is a temporary to permanent position, working Monday to Friday either 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm.
For more information on our North Dorset roles please either apply via this advert or call Sylwia today on 01202 680311.