Production Operative, various locations across North Dorset( Sturminster Newton, Yeovil, Blandford Forum, Shaftesbury, Gillingham)
Whilst we are still working on this vacancy for our client there are likely to be disruptions during the selection process because of the government’s lockdown related to the Coronavirus. Whilst my colleagues and I at Rubicon are all working from home, the situation remains quite fluid and we are receiving daily notifications from clients regarding their own working statuses, as you can imagine. Therefore, please bear with us throughout the recruiting process – from our response to your interest in this advertised vacancy, through to the interviewing stages right up to the offer and potential start. Here’s more about this particular role…
Food Production Operative, £8.72-£10.72, North Dorset
You’re reliable and have positive work ethic. You’re looking for work with an immediate start and you are located in the North Dorset area or you are happy to travel.
Our Rubicon manufacturing clients are expanding their teams across a range of skills sets and have a reputation for recognising and appreciating good workers. They offer a professional and safe working environment and a supportive and friendly team atmosphere.
Your specific responsibilities as a Production Operative will include:
- To receipt in and check all goods inwards for quality and accuracy of order
- To follow all the factory plans to ensure orders are completed on time in full
- To correctly store and rotate materials
- To prepare and issue materials to Production using the warehouse management system
- To maintain all areas in a clean and tidy condition
- To ensure that company Safety policies and Health and Safety regulations are followed in the warehouse
Hourly rate of pay will vary between £8.72-£10.72 depending on experience and shift patterns.
For more information on our Production Operative roles please either apply via this advert or call us today on 01202 680 311