Night Shift Production Operatives, Shaftesbury, North Dorset (up to £11ph)
Our client, a widely respected independent producer in the Shaftesbury area are looking for Production Operatives to join and expand their production teams.
You are a hardworking and reliable person with a positive work ethic and you’re looking for a long-term opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity where training and good progression opportunities are available along with generous benefits for the right candidates. Some of these include, exclusive membership to a scheme giving discounts on many different stores and services, holidays up to 33 days per year and a company pension scheme, plus many more.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Production Operative:
- Working within food production, operating machinery
- Follow all production plans to ensure orders are completed on time in full
- To maintain all areas in a clean and tidy condition
- To assist training other personnel to ensure that they work efficiently and safely as applicable
- To ensure that company safety procedures and Health and Safety regulations are followed
- Maintain all necessary production records
- Maintain and help to improve all department KPIs
- To report any Health and Safety, quality issues immediately to their Team Leaders
- Undertake all opportunities for training and development
As a Production Operative, you will be carrying out training on day shift, moving on to night shift:
- 4nights on / 4nights off – 18:00-06:00
For more information on these Production Operative vacancies or any of our North Dorset roles please either apply via this advert or call Sylwia today on 01202 680311.