Product Sourcing Coordinator, Poole, £22,000
The Purpose of this Job
As the Product Sourcing Coordinator you’ll have responsibility for tracking down new packaging and components for a growing portfolio of products for the power sports industry. You will support with product related customer queries whilst liaising with your colleagues across procurement, supply chain and operations teams with any product related issues.
- Source new products, packaging, components, and factories across the globe
- Re-source existing products when necessary
- Ensuring all new products meet technical, price and production guidelines
- Communicate frequently with key suppliers
- Conduct product and market research as required
- A passion for anything with wheels, high-speed, or adrenalin-inducing
- Some experience in sourcing products and or factories
- Strong IT skills in MS Office and adept at picking up new systems
- Ability to adapt and work well within a fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator with the ability to build relationships
Your New Employer
Nearly 30 years into successful business this global company has more than doubled their size in the last year. With their HQ expanding across Dorset they are always cooking up something new. All their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre and the MD, known as the Mad Developer, is hands on within your department. Our client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some for the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into speed and pushing yourself to the limit then you’ll be right at home.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from 25 days holiday (+BHs), early Friday finishes, product discounts and you will see the positive results of your work reflected in future business growth.
If this Role is for You
To apply for this Product Sourcing Coordinator role, call Ellie at Rubicon on 01202 688 542 for more information about this permanent vacancy or apply to this advert directly.