Picker/Packer Warehouse Operative, North Baddesley, up to £24,000pa depending on shift
A dynamic and rapidly growing company situated in North Baddesley are looking for Warehouse Operatives, specifically Pickers/Packers.
The ideal candidate will have a background working in a warehouse environment with Picking and Packing experience.
- PM Shift – 2pm till 10pm (Monday to Friday)
- Night Shift – 10pm till 6am (Sunday to Thursday)
You will need to have a good eye for detail and be able to work as part of a team. We may require you to carry out standard warehouse duties and working in other departments. Your main duties will be:
- Picking and packing products
- Using RF guns to scan
- Checking quantities are correct
- Using the computer systems
- Following instructions and paperwork with the highest accuracy to ensure orders are correct
The ideal candidate:
- Fluent in English
- Highly Proficient on computers
- Advanced numeracy skills
- Highly structured in your approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Communicator
- Problem solver
- Great time management
- Experience using warehouse managements systems and RF guns
- Picking: 1 Year (Essential)
- Packing: 1 Year (Essential)
- Goods In/Out: 1 Year (Essential)
- Warehouse: 1 Year (Essential)
- Logistics: 1 Year (Essential)
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence: (Advantageous)
- Reach Forklift Licence: (Advantageous)
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who is looking for a Permanent position, with rapid advancement potential and the chance to gain a wealth of experience.
As the recruitment partner across the business, we are exclusively working on this Warehouse Operative role. If you are interested in this permanent vacancy, please apply to this advert directly.