Payroll Administrator, Poole, (One-year Maternity Cover), Full-Time, Poole, DOE
The Purpose of this Job
As the Payroll Administrator you will maintain accurate payroll and accounts for our business. You’ll be fully accountable for processing and developing the payroll function for 330 plus candidates and you’ll ensure compliance with payroll legislation.
Your Responsibilities as the Payroll Administrator include;
- Coordinating weekly payroll for 330 + candidates
- Act as the point of contract for all payroll and pension queries
- Authorising timesheets, adjustments, and holiday
- Processing on average 400 timesheets per week
- Checking all starter and leaver documentation
- Preparing and posting weekly payroll journals and uploading to Sage
- Court order deductions
- Pension upload
As the Payroll Administrator, you’ll have;
- Experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of taxes and pension
- Sage Payroll Experience
- Strong eye for detail
- Good IT skills – Excel and Word
Your New Employer
We are a friendly and supportive team looking for someone to cover our Payroll Administrator’s maternity at our Recruitment Centre in Poole. We’ve got a great reputation locally and we have an enviably high staff and client retention rate.
As the Payroll Administrator you’ll work Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 17:00 (flexibility). We’ve got a whole host of employee benefits as well as a great working environment and positive approach.
If this Role is for You
Apply for this Payroll Administrator advert directly for more information about this maternity cover vacancy.