Offline CNC Programmer – £32,000 – Poole
You are an Offline CNC Programmer with strong knowledge of tooling design and CAM. You are looking to work for a world-leading engineering company who offer state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, from design to engineering.
As an Offline CNC Programmer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Design of shop aids / jigs / tooling / CNC fixtures when required.
- Development of a standardised machine cutting tool library.
- Work alongside the CNC Centre Manager to define “best practice” processes, implement a LEAN manufacturing culture and ensure the centre runs smoothly.
- Develop machine “set-up” documentation procedure.
- Design a file storage system for all files and formulate a backup system.
- Visit various project managers to discuss project requirements.
- Meet with Supervisors to discuss ongoing projects.
- Develop into programming the 5-axis CNC machine to cut inhouse surface machining of mould patterns.
- Programming fabric and Pre-Preg kits
- Programming foam and wood kits
Key Skills & Qualifications you’ll need as an Offline CNC Programmer :
- 3 & 5 Axis Programming skills, Siemens NX CAD Skills and Alphacam
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication at all levels.
- Experience in all aspects of pattern making, (foam and paste procedures).
- Motivation, drive and enthusiasm.
For more information and to apply to this Offline CNC Programmer role, call me, Charlie, at Rubicon Recruitment Group on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. Alternatively apply via the advert/directly on our website.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
Key words: CNC, Offline, Programming, CAD, CAM, Siemens, Design, Tooling