Marketing Executive, Bournemouth, up to £32,000
You are an experienced Marketing Executive looking to work for an award-winning company that takes pride in their constant attention to their customers. Our client, who’s ethos surrounds improving quality of life, has an opportunity to join their friendly, supportive team as their Marketing Executive. Within this role you’ll be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and providing vital support to the Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities as Marketing Executive involve:
- Meeting with Area Sales Managers to discuss activity; putting together Marketing plans to support sales targets
- Liaising with local and National PR and Media companies to co-ordinate concise briefs and assess the effectiveness post activity
- Create and rewrite advertising and communications that fit within the brand working with the Graphic Designer
- Project manage branch openings and events alongside the Sales team, often incorporating National and local holidays and events
- Budget management and reporting
Key skills as Marketing Executive include:
- Experience working within Marketing for at least three years
- Marketing or equivalent degree/qualification
- Excellent attention to detail skills with experience proofing documents
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise and work well in teams as well as using own initiative to work well individually
- An analytical nature with the aptitude to monitor and analyse specific marketing activities
Our client is offering this role on a full time and permanent basis with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary of up to £28,000 plus £4,000 car allowance and benefit from a company car and a generous holiday package. This Marketing Executive role is a great opportunity to be creative and have a direct influence on the entire marketing of the company and brand, reaching out to existing and potential customers. If you are a tenacious, results driven individual with a passion for being creative and practical, then call Ellie Taylor today on 01202 688542 or apply via the advert.