Machine Operator, Shaftesbury, North Dorset (up to £10.61ph)
Our client, a widely respected independent producer in the Shaftesbury area are looking for Machine Operators to join and expand their production teams.
You are a hardworking and reliable person with a positive work ethic and you’re looking for either a long-term or short-term opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity where training and good progression opportunities are available along with generous benefits for the right candidates. Some of these include, exclusive membership to a scheme giving discounts on many different stores and services, holidays up to 33 days per year and a company pension scheme, plus many more.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Machine Operator:
- Working within food production, operating machinery
- Follow all production plans to ensure orders are completed on time in full
- To maintain all areas in a clean and tidy condition
- To assist training other personnel to ensure that they work efficiently and safely as applicable
- To ensure that company safety procedures and Health and Safety regulations are followed
- Maintain all necessary production records
- Maintain and help to improve all department KPIs
- To report any Health and Safety, quality issues immediately to their Team Leaders
- Undertake all opportunities for training and development
We have a variety of temporary and permanent Machine Operator positions available offering various shifts:
- Monday to Friday – 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 (rotating)
- Sunday to Thursday – 22:00-06:00
- 4 days on / 4days off – 06:00-18:00
For more information on these Machine Operator vacancies or any of our North Dorset roles please either apply via this advert or call Sylwia today on 01202 680311.