Junior Graphic Designer, Poole, £20,000
The Purpose of this Job
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you will use your knowledge of design software and flare for typography and illustration to develop artwork that you’ll present to the Head of Creative. You will have a love for extreme sports and use this as inspiration for your creative briefs. You’ll be joining a growing passionate design team, creating new designs and artwork across print and digital materials including product and packaging, website, and digital media assets.
- Creating artwork and design across print and digital materials
- Following briefs through from creative inception to product execution
- Taking ideas from creative sketch to delivered artwork
- Communicating your ideas to your team
- Excellent knowledge of contemporary design applications, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to produce creative ideas and communicate them to the team effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to develop resources for digital use across multiple web platforms
- Knowledge of Apple OS
Your New Employer
Nearly 30 years into successful business, this British born global company has more than doubled their size in the last year. With their HQ expanding across Dorset, they are always cooking up something new. All their ideas are developed in their in-house, state-of-the-art R&D Centre with their design team constantly looking to embark into new territories and sectors. Our client is the go-to brand for top athletes in their category, sponsoring some for the best-performing teams worldwide. If you’re into speed and pushing yourself to the limit, then you’ll be right at home.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from 25 days holiday (+BHs), early Friday finishes, product discounts, whilst having the opportunity to develop within a company that has created a culture that is all about their people!
If this Role is for You
To apply for this Junior Graphic Design role, have your portfolio ready and call Ellie at Rubicon on 01202 688 542 for more information about this permanent vacancy and apply to this advert directly.