IT Channel Account Manager, £35,000, Bournemouth
As an IT Channel Account Manager you’ll drive business through channel partners, increasing business through selling IT products. You’ll also build, maintain and manage your own pipeline of channel partners within your own geographical territory.
Responsibilities as IT Channel Account Manager
- Build close working relationships with accounts, communicating with all levels within the business, identifying key growth accounts
- Generating new business through resellers as well as retaining existing resellers through renewals to achieve monthly targets and KPIs
- Maintaining good awareness of the full product range available and keeping resellers fully up to date on promotions and product range
- Keep reseller company information up to date on all activity on CRM system
- Assist resellers in closing end-user business and responding to basic product technical queries
- You’ll have previous experience working in a B2B account management role
- You’ll have proven consultative selling skills and you’re good at building rapport
- You’ll have good self-management and time management
- You’ll be able to maintain high outbound call volumes
- You’ll have an interest or experience within the IT industry
Established 30 years ago this business delivers a premium, cost-effective, service globally.
This trusted and respected, award winning, company employs c70 staff and this IT Channel Account Manager will be pinnacle working with customer sand being a brand ambassador for the organisation.
As IT Channel Account Manager you’ll benefit from a competitive basic salary, a bonus paid twice annually, 23 days holiday (+BHs), free fruit and array of beverages, a great team environment, Perkbox, modern offices and free parking You’ll also benefit from a supportive culture investing in your career development.
Call Amber or Jess for more information on this Internal Channel Account Manager opportunity, which is being recruited by Rubicon Recruitment Group, or apply directly to this advert.