HR Administrator, £16,000, Term-Time Only, T-P, Poole
As a HR Administrator, you’ll be responsible for providing vital administration support to the HR team, maintaining and updating records as required.
Responsibilities as HR Administrator:
- Administrative duties including minute taking, organising meetings and preparing reports
- Involvement with internal recruitment, putting together job descriptions, organising interviews; communicating with candidates and agencies keeping them updated
- Updating holiday, sickness and absence files
- Other general HR administration support
Skills as HR Administrator:
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Data Entry
- Experience within general administration
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a confident and professional telephone manner
- An organised, proactive individual with good attention to detail skills
- A confident individual, taking ownership of tasks, ensuring each task is complete to a high standard
As a HR Administrator you’ll work Monday to Thursday from 08:30 – 16:30 with a 16:00pm finish on Friday. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
For more information and to apply to this full time, temporary to permanent HR Administrator role, apply to this advert / directly through our website.