Fabricator/MIG Welder, Poole, £26,000 per annum Plus Overtime
You’re a talented and time-tested Fabricator/MIG Welder who is wanting a change. You’re possibly travelling too far and want to work close to Poole centre. You’re working as a contractor and are now seeking more security. You’re looking to improve on your current wage.
Rubicon Recruitment’s client has a solid reputation for recognising and appreciating good workers, boasts an excellent safety record and on site parking. Their location is excellent being both close to the centre of Poole with great access to main roads and public transport links.
The pay on offer is competitive with overtime offered on a regular basis. Overtime is paid at a premium rate, typical hours that overtime is worked includes early starts Monday to Friday, late finishes on Friday and weekend work.
What you can expect to receive over the first 12 months includes:
- Excellent PPE including top of the range boots, overalls and an air fed welding mask
- Access to the best equipment
- Training in the use of overhead cranes
- Working towards gaining coding’s
As a Fabricator/MIG Welder, your duties will include;
- Fabrication/MIG welding across a range of projects
- Used to working with heavy materials and welding up to thicknesses of 40mm
- Working from technical drawings constantly, most items will be either unique or a small batch
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that deadlines are archived
- Measuring and cutting materials using the equipment provided
Rubicon Recruitment’s client are working closely with us to fill the last two vacancies for this Fabricator/Welder position, so call me, Jake, as soon as possible on 01202 680311 so you don’t miss out!