Estimator, £30,000, North Dorset
Experienced in estimation and cost analysis, you possibly have a construction/metalwork background and you’ll be commercially minded in ensuring that client requirements are met. You enjoy getting stuck into detailing a plan and you’re now looking for a new Estimator role where you’ll thrive on achieving accurate results within set deadlines.
Due to continuous growth, a unique metalwork specialist in North Dorset is seeking an organised and personable Estimator to identify the material and cost requirements for a variety of individual projects.
Having been trading for over 35 years, Rubicon Recruitment Group’s client provides a bespoke manufacturing service for prestigious clients across the UK.
The successful applicant will have the chance to build themselves a long-standing career in an individual company with a team culture. Additional benefits include commission opportunities and full on-the-job training.
As Estimator, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Conducting site visits to customers to measure and survey requirements
- Researching and identifying labour, material and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings and specifications
- Pricing and creating Bills of Quantity, as well as negotiating with clients to secure the best possible deal
- Collecting quotes for materials and sub-contractors
- Responding to any enquiries and following up on submitted quotations
- Reviewing the work schedule to prepare project plans and programmes
Due to location, the successful applicant must hold a valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
This rare, permanent Estimator role is an opportunity exclusive to Rubicon Recruitment Group and we anticipate a high response. Therefore, you should contact me, Francesca, on 01202 680 311 at your earliest opportunity and I’ll talk you through the details. Alternatively, apply via the link or directly on our website.