Design Engineer, £35,000, Blandford
Whilst we are still working on this vacancy for our client there are likely to be disruptions during the selection process because of the government’s lockdown related to the Coronavirus. Whilst my colleagues and I at Rubicon are all working from home, the situation remains quite fluid and we are receiving daily notifications from clients regarding their own working statuses, as you can imagine. Therefore, please bear with us throughout the recruiting process – from our response to your interest in this advertised vacancy, through to the interviewing stages right up to the offer and potential start. Here’s more about this particular role…
As a Design Engineer for this vital manufacturer, you’ll develop new products and refine existing designs to support surging demand to frontline health services. Joining a large team of experienced Design Engineers, you’ll analyse specifications and produce quality designs.
As Design Engineer you’ll:
- Design entire development projects from concept to delivery
- Ensure designs are compliant with industry standards, policies and procedures
- Continually refine established ranges
- Investigate design factors including function, materials and performance
- Prepare material, cost & timing estimates and reports
The successful Design Engineer will:
- Have previous experience of a similar development role within manufacture
- Have knowledge of CAD software
- Be highly analytical and determined
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Desirably have a relevant engineering qualification
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is an established manufacturer of quality and bespoke products specifically engineered to meet the varied demands of an ever-growing health sector. Using innovative and award-winning technologies they’ve developed customer specific solutions for national government, public and private services for 70 years.
Continued profitable growth has led to this Design Engineer vacancy which will see the successful candidate directly supporting critical healthcare services. As demand increases – particularly with the current economic crisis – you’ll assist in providing key solutions to people in need.
You’ll start with 25 days holiday (+BHs) and enjoy good overall benefits including life insurance, career progression, a modern working environment, free parking and more…
Call Dan, Rubicon Recruitment’s specialist Technical head-hunter for more information on this Design Engineer vacancy or apply to this advert directly.