Customer Services Administrator £20,000 Poole
As a Customer Services Administrator, you’ll act as the company’s key point of contact for customers by processing returns on the company’s accounting software and liaising with suppliers & colleagues.
- As a Customer Services Administrator, you’ll handle customer queries both on the telephone and via email
- Processing returns on Sage 200 software
- Quoting for repairs to be made on items under warranty
- Liaising with suppliers for the return of cancelled stock
- Organising stock counts.
- You’ll have previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in a position handling returns
- You’ll have proven communication skills, liaising with colleagues and customers and be solutions driven
- You’ll be numerate, with good IT skills, preferably with experience using Excel and Word
- You’ll be organised with good attention to detail
- You’ll enjoy working as part of a team.
A well-established Poole based provider of a highly engineered, industry leading solution, whose customer base ranges from large business clients to the general public.
Established c25 years ago, the company’s experienced technical and design teams advise, design and deliver both standard and tailored systems to their customer’s needs.
As Customer Services Administrator, you’ll play an important role in the project and installations side of the business which is growing at a rapid rate.
As a Customer Services Administrator you’ll enjoy a competitive basic salary, 23 days holiday (+BHs), a great team environment, modern offices with a lounge area as well as free parking. You’ll also benefit from a supportive organisation which offers a career development program.
For more information and to apply to this full time, permanent Customer Services Administrator role, apply to this advert / directly through our website.