Customer Service Administrator, £18,000, Blandford, 12+ month Fixed Term Contract
As a Customer Service Administrator, initially employed on a 12-month contract to cover maternity, you’ll act as the company’s key point of contact and provide high levels of customer service. Using the company’s IT systems, you’ll process customers’ orders in a timely manner whilst building excellent rapport over the telephone and using written forms of communication.
- As the Customer Service Administrator, you’ll professionally handle incoming calls and process any complaints
- Providing support to customers regarding their accounts, order status, products or services
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Liaising daily with internal and external customers and the sales team
- All associated administration within the customer service department such as filing, producing quotations, updating the database
- You’ll have previous experience in a customer service role
- You’ll have proven communication skills and be passionate about building relationships with customers and colleagues
- You’ll have good IT skills, preferably with experience using Excel and Word
- You’ll be organised with good attention to detail
- You’ll enjoy working as part of a team and be a naturally positive and enthusiastic person
A well-established Blandford based vital manufacturer, who are instrumental in providing solutions as part of our Key Worker supply chain.
Established c70 years ago, the company is award winning and has an enviable reputation of being a long-standing, highly regarded Dorset-based employer, supplying into national government and public & private services.
As Customer Service Administrator, you’ll play an important role working in a small and friendly team providing a service that makes a difference.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you’ll enjoy a good basic salary, 25 days holiday (+BHs), above statutory pension scheme, a great team environment, modern offices as well as free parking. You’ll also benefit from a supportive organisation which offers a career development program and a potential for the role to become permanent.
Call Amber or Jess for more information on this Customer Service Administrator fixed term contract opportunity, which is exclusively being recruited by Rubicon Recruitment Group, or apply directly to this advert.