Commercial Account Handler, £32,000
The Purpose of this Job
As an experienced Insurance Executive with previous exposure to multiple insurance sectors, you will be looking for an opportunity where you can develop and maintain a portfolio of clients that encourages long term relationships. You will ensure customer service levels are maintained to the highest level whilst achieving your target through generating new business, gaining renewals, and maximising all up-selling opportunities.
- Self-monitoring individual sales activity
- Ensuring that customer service levels are implemented and maintained to a high level, contributing to the overall target of 90% customer satisfaction
- Setting and achieving KPIs through new business and renewals
- Encouraging long term relationships with clients to achieve a high renewal rate
- Assisting members of the sales team with visits to other offices
Rubicon Recruitment Group’s client is a national, high-ranking Insurance Brokerage, with over 20 years in the market. Due to growth, a new Commercial Account Handler role has been created, providing the chance to study for qualifications and build on your Account Handling Skills. Further benefits include performance related bonuses, 25 days holiday, remote working and an in-house pool table
For more information on this exclusive, permanent, Commercial Account Handler opportunity, contact me, Ellie, today, on 01202 680 311 and I will talk you through the details. If not available during office hours, apply via the link or directly through our website to avoid disappointment.
Please note that the successful applicant must be in possession of a full driving licence, as this role will involve travel to other offices.