CNC Mill Turn Programmer, Nights, Poole, £37,000 Plus overtime
You’re a CNC Mill Turn Programmer, looking for a new opportunity within an aerospace environment. You’re an experienced Programmer, who is working within a similar environment and has had exposure to working with Fanuc Controls. You are in need of a change of scenery and the opportunity to further develop your skills and experiences.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career within an evolving company that offers significant amounts of support and training. You’ll be able to work semi-flexible hours on a night shift, earning overtime at X.15 after 39 hours. You’ll also receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and free parking.
As a CNC Mill Turn Programmer, your duties will include:
- Reading & interpreting a 2D drawing
- Producing CNC programmes off line [Edgecam software/programming experience is an advantage] from customer drawings
- Fully fixture and tool [cutters] to produce component to drawing
- Inspection of own work
- Aerospace requirements/standards, tolerancing and controls
- CNC programme Operating systems
- General high standard of engineering ability – fully skilled
To apply as a CNC Mill Turn Programmer, call me, Jake, on 01202 680311 and when you do, I can discuss the roles with you in more detail and explore your options.