Our client, an established Engineering business operating in South Devon, specialise in the design and manufacture of various mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies. The purpose of these positions is to bolster the CNC department, helping to ensure that the company are meeting output targets. We’ve two positions on offer, one being a CNC Machine Operator and a CNC Programmer, Setter, both of which will be working on Milling machines.
As a CNC Machine Operator you will:
- Load and run a CNC Mill
- Constantly monitor the components being produced to ensure minimal wastage
- Keep an eye on the machines XYZ
- Ensure that the working area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Be hardworking and pro-active
- Be keen to learn
As a CNC Machine Programmer, Setter, you will:
All of the above as well as:
- Operate / set and adjusting programmes on a variety of CNC Lathes and Mills within the workshop
- Act as a float between the various machines and equipment
- Develop a good understanding of all the equipment in order to support and provide back up as required
- Provide support to those within the team less skilled or knowledgeable
All applicants MUST:
- Have good workshop experience and have previously worked with CNC Machines
- Provide references to back up prior experience
- Live within a sensible distance of our customers site
- Be proactive and hardworking
- Be looking to learn and develop their skills
Rubicon Recruitment’s client is a highly successful, family owned business that boasts state of the art production machinery (including some very modern CNC machines), assembly shop and design facilities all on one facility on the Devon coast. This company have won a Design award for one of its products and have plans to grow and expand in to new markets and products.
They’ve a reputation locally for great staff retention, a friendly working environment and delivering unparalleled levels of quality to their customers.
- Standard working week is 40hrs finishing midday on Friday.
- 20 days annual leave per annum, raising a day per year to 25.
- Overtime paid at X 1.5
To be the first to receive information on these vacancies, please call me, Terry , on 01202 688555 and I will talk you through the details. Alternately please submit your CV via this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.