Business Development Executive, Christchurch, £25,000 – OTE £35,000+
The Purpose of this Job
As the Business Development Executive you will utilise online tools and telephone conversations to manage a pipeline of leads and accounts establishing new relationships with potential customers. You will present solutions for prospective new leads to the Business Development Managers and be an integral part of securing new business. You’ll be eager to succeed and progress your career within sales.
Your responsibilities as the Business Development Executive include:
- Sourcing and researching prospective leads
- Contacting leads through outbound calls
- Building and maintaining new business relationships with prospective clients
- Updating the database with customer details and competitor analysis
- Passing qualified leads to the Business Development Mangers, booking meetings with them
As the Business Development Executive, you’ll:
- Be experienced in securing new business
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Be confident making decisions and meeting targets
- Work effectively under pressure
- Be organised and work effectively as part of a team
Your New Employer
Are a fast paced and ambitious company who are one the key players within their specialist market. They work with some of the world’s leading brands and therefore seek team members that are eager to develop within their career and contribute to the businesses growing success. They pride themselves on creating strong customer relationships and rewarding their employees with a competitive uncapped commission scheme.
As the Business Development Executive you will benefit from a competitive salary and OTE of up to £35,000. 25 days holiday + BH and the opportunity to develop and progress within their growing Business Development and Account Management teams.
If this Role is for You
To apply for this Business Development Executive role, please apply to this advert directly with a up to date CV. Ellie will be your main point of contact for this vacancy.