Artworker, Poole, £20,000
The purpose of this job
As the Artworker you will be looking to develop and progress your creative career, with the support of the Senior Artworker you will work on bespoke projects within a fast paced B2B environment.
As Artworker your responsibilities will include:
- Designing custom signs to the customers brief
- Checking and preparing custom sign and work wear artwork for print
- Liaising with other departments; Sales, Marketing, Print Team to ensure orders are correct and reach the customer on time
- Approve online orders and contact customers when their artwork is insufficient
- Recreate the customers artwork/logo when required
- Keep artwork templates correct and up to date
As Artworker, you will:
- Be a confident user of Adobe Illustrator
- Have great attention to detail and a good level of written and spoken English
- Have some experience in preparing artwork for digital print or some exposure to this process
- Understand the importance of great customer service and how it fits within a business
Your new employer
Our Client are part of a growing £28million turnover group, specialising in the supply and manufacturing of a wide range of bespoke products based in Poole. With the opportunity to undergo training and have hands-on support with the aim of developing and progressing your career in a forward thinking, versatile business.
If this role is for you
Please call Ellie, Rubicon’s Recruitment’s Senior Recruitment Consultant, on 01202 688 542 for more information about this vacancy, or apply to this advert directly.