Payroll & Accounts Assistant, £26,000, Poole
In this vital Payroll & Accounts Assistant role you’ll maintain accurate payroll and accounts for this successful global business. You’ll be fully accountable for processing and developing the payroll function for 170 employees and you’ll ensure compliance with payroll legislation.
As well as owning the administrative process for all aspects of payroll and accounts, your specific responsibilities as Payroll & Accounts Assistant will include:
- Processing monthly/year end payroll for all employees and allocating P60’s
- Processing new starters and leavers, including holiday allowance adjustments
- Ensuring accurate deductions are made for factors including student loans and pensions
- Responding to supplier queries
- Completing bank reconciliations of the company’s multiple bank accounts
- Producing customer statements and chasing overdue payments
- You’ll have solid experience in payroll and accounts
- You’ll have used Sage Line 50 & SAGE Payroll or similar
- You’ll be intermediate level in Excel and you’ll have a keen eye for detail
- You’ll be confident communicating via phone
- You’ll enjoy a hands-on, busy working environment
- An AAT qualification or similar would be beneficial but not essential
Employing 170 staff across three separate Dorset locations, Rubicon Recruitment’s client has recently secured MOD contracts that will see the business double in size over the next 3 – 5 years. Therefore, this Payroll & Accounts Assistant position is critical and will provide the successful candidate with long-term career development within a strong and growing business.
As Payroll & Accounts Assistant you’ll join an experienced finance team at the company’s newly refurbished Poole based offices. You’ll enjoy unlimited opportunities to progress and you’ll be supported in studying for AAT qualifications.
Additional benefits include 25 days holiday (+BHs), free onsite parking and private medical insurance.
Call Ellie or Megan on 01202 688542, for more information on this Payroll & Accounts Assistant vacancy or apply to this advert directly.