Accountant, Poole, £32,500
Have you recently qualified in ACCA? Or are you currently studying ACCA and seeking an employer to support you in your studies? If you’re financially driven and looking to progress in a practice environment, then this Accountant vacancy will suit you.
To excel in this Accountant position, you’ll have experience of working in a financial role and be confident liaising with customers.
What will interest you about this Accountant vacancy is the following:
- Join a dedicated and experienced finance team
- Help produce high quality, clear and logical accounts
- Be a key contact between the client and senior members of the team
- Participate in team meetings to contribute to the wider business
- Rubicon Recruitment Group are working exclusively with our client, a c£10million award winning business supplying accountancy success solutions
- Having traded for over 15 years, they’ve got a client base spanning the South West which has doubled within the last decade
- Rewarding culture including work/life balance, team engagement and employee perks such as funded monthly drinks and long term service awards
- Annual Salary reviews, referral schemes and the ability to buy/sell holiday
Rubicon Recruitment Group are working with our client on an exclusive basis and so you’ll not see this Accountant vacancy advertised anywhere else. My deadline is to submit suitable candidates by 4pm Friday 31st January, so for more information on this permanent opportunity, call me, Francesca, today, on 01202 680 311 and I’ll see if this, or any of our other vacancies, suit.
As this Accountant role will involve frequent travel to visit clients, a full Driving Licence is essential.