Accountant – £32,500 – Poole
The purpose of this job
As an Accountant you’ll provide a straight talking, transparent and empathetic service to the company’s clients by helping to producing high quality, clear and logical accounts. Acting as a key contact between the client and senior members of the team you will ensure close relationships are built, acting in line with the company’s beliefs.
- As an Accountant you’ll assist in preparing statutory accounts and audits, helping to produce clear and concise accounts and audit working papers
- Inputting data into the accounting system and keeping the company’s database up to date
- Informing managers of progress and escalating any potential issues in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining great relationships between clients and more senior team members, spending time on client premises and making enquiries with all levels of staff
- Maintaining a timesheet of time spent on individual tasks.
- As an Accountant you’ll have a passion to drive forward your own development, undertaking professional studies and seeking to apply your learning in practice
- Have fully or partly completed you ACCA qualification (3-4 exams completed)
- Be keen to work in a client-facing role, particularly with owner-managed businesses
- Have a full UK driving licence to enable you to visit clients on-site
- Have good organisation skills, multi-taking with the ability to prioritise.
Your new employer
A multi-award winning, Poole based accountancy firm with an entrepreneurial client base established 16 years ago and with a turnover of c£10million. The company holds the belief that the happier you are in your job, the better the service they provide.
As well as a competitive basic salary, annual salary reviews and the ability to buy/sell holiday, you will also have the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment, with work/life balance perks including monthly drinks and long service awards.
If this role is for you
Call Francesca, Rubicon Recruitment’s specialist, for more information about this vacancy, exclusively advertised through us, or apply to this advert directly.