CHRIS CROFT – TIME MANAGEMENT
Do you sometimes feel that you are working really hard, but you are not making much progress? Has your work–life balance become unhealthy?
This course is designed to help you become more efficient with your time, so your aspirations, both at work and home, are achieved. It identifies how precious time is and provides you with proven techniques to effectively protect and manage it.
Learn the difference between urgent and important tasks and how clear objectives lead to clear priorities. This course will help increase productivity, reduce stress and improve results.
SUBJECT AREAS COVERED
- Prioritising – understanding the difference between important and urgent
- Clarifying your objectives in life and at work
- Ways to reduce the effects of interruptions
- How to say “No” politely and assertively
- More effective meetings
- Beating procrastination – eight practical techniques
- Personal organisation systems: lists, diaries, filing stress – thesymptoms, the link with time management and what youcan do to reduce it
- Delegation as a way to multiply your time.