HIRING MANAGERS WORKSHOP
A practical overview aimed at all levels responsible for hiring people into their organisations/teams.
This four hours session explains the current employment market in the UK, and locally, drawing on a range of statistics that help explain the current unprecedented “Talent Shortage”.
SUBJECT AREAS COVERED
- Current hiring landscape
- What the best hiring managers do
- Job hunting methods
- Job fit predictors
- Building Recruitment specifications
- How to interpret CVs
- Interview preparation & structure
- STAR interviewing
- Competency based questioning
- ReferencingAttendees leave better prepared to structure effective recruiting plans, conduct interviews and avoid common hiring mistakes.
There is no charge for this workshop.