Work as a
Warehouse Supervisor, Ferndown, Up to £24,000
A UK leading manufacturer based in Ferndown requires a Warehouse Supervisor to join their growing team. Whilst working in a family feel environment, as Warehouse Supervisor you will have full responsibility of the Warehouse, whilst having the opportunity to implement improvements and streamline processes. The working hours are 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday and training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include;
– General warehousing duties keeping the warehouse up together at all times
– Receiving goods and preparing goods for despatch
– Loading and unloading stock with fork lift
– Maintaining accurate stock records using a computerised stock control system
– Delivery to and collection of equipment from sites when required
– Ensuring that all stock issued has the correct documentation, is signed for and updated on the system
– Assembling parts when required ready for despatch
As the ideal Warehouse Supervisor you will have;
– 1 to 2 years multi-skilled Warehousing experience
– Excellent attention to detail
– Clean driving license
– Basic computer skills
– Be self-motivated and solutions focused
– Ability to work autonomously and within a small team
– A fork lift driving license would be advantageous
For the opportunity to progress your career within Warehousing within an innovative, expanding business then please call Ellie at Rubicon today on 01202 688542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Job Reference: VAC-10920A
- Salary: £24k per year
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Skill: Warehouse, Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Stores Manager, Production Supervisor, Warehousing, assembly, Stores man, Forklift, assembly, Forklift, Manager, Production Supervisor, Stores man, Stores Manager, Warehouse, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehousing
Direct Dial: 01202 680311
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.