Work as a
Our client based in Salisbury are currently looking for Stores Operatives to join their friendly, growing team. The company is offering great career prospects, a good working environment and great on-site amenities.
The role as a stores operative is to;
- Ensure that the stores are correctly stocked with the ingredients needed by the production teams.
- You will also be expected to ensure that your working area remains clean and tidy at all times and all processes, such as health and safety are followed.
For these positions, you will need;
- Previous experience ideally within a food manufacturing environment
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Highly organised and motivated, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Some computer literacy would be required
- A counterbalance forklift license is required
- The ability to use your own initiative and work on your own is essential.
For more information on this role, please contact Aimee at Rubicon on 01202 680311 or email email@example.com
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Job Reference: CLI-SO-22390
- Salary: £8.44 - 8.44 per hour
- Salary per: Day
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Engineering & Industrial Temp
Direct Dial: 01202 680311
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.