Work as a
Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager, Poole, up to £45,000
An established specialist provider of service management software is now in requirement of a Service Delivery Manager. Reporting to the Commercial Director and with direct contact with both internal and external stakeholders you’ll provide accurate and essential service delivery across the customer base and current contracts.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Being the point of escalation for commercial and service issues
- Working with the project management teams to ensure that service delivery is run to time and to expectations
- Thinking like an Account Manager and maintaining relationships and building rapport with key accounts and customers
- Ensuring that SLAs and KPIs for contracts are being maintained
- A proactive and positive approach
- At least 3 years in a Service Delivery, Project Management or similar role
- An ITIL V3 Foundation qualification as a minimum
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in managing and diffusing potentially awkward situations
- Strong communicate skills
- Working towards or already having PRINCE2 would also be desirable
You’ll be based in the company’s bright and modern offices within walking distance of Poole Harbour (beautiful in the summer). You’ll be eager to progress in your career as a Service Delivery Manager working within IT and specialist software, and by putting your experience into action you’ll implement the smooth service delivery of this system.
If this sounds like you then call Linda at Rubicon on 01202 688542 or send your CV to Linda@rubiconpeople.co.uk.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission
- Job Reference: LL-10339
- Salary: £45k per year
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Skill: Service Issues, Service Delivery Manager, ITIL V3, Bespoke Software, escalation, project management, Software, Account Manager, CUSTOMER SERVICE, Account Manager, Bespoke Software, CUSTOMER SERVICE, escalation, ITIL V3, project management, Service Delivery Manager, Service Issues, Software
Direct Dial: 01202 688555
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.