Sales Executive, Poole £18K p.a. plus commission – OTE £26K p.a.
An opportunity has arisen with a leading and innovative web based agency in the hospitality sector for a Sales Executive. The website is a portal for hospitality staff and businesses. Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for driving job board and media sales solutions to recruiters, suppliers and businesses.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning the job board section, driving renewals and new sales
- Monitoring the supplier section of the website and up-selling
- Researching the market place, identifying new companies and agents
- Managing the database, identifying and adding new clients
- Promoting the business to internal and external customers
- Assisting with trade shows, exhibitions and networking
- Investigating deficiencies against budget
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and be highly organized
- A confident telephone manner
- Sales experience would also be an advantage
You will be working with a lovely team for a unique company with career progression opportunities. In return you’ll receive a good salary, training and a highly competitive commission structure.
If you are looking to really add value in a growing and innovative company, please send your CV to Linda Lord at Rubicon People at Linda@rubiconpeople.co.uk
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Job Reference: LL - SLE
- Salary: £18k per year
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Sales