Work as a
Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Manager
QHSE Manager up to £40,000 p.a. + £6,000 bonus and car allowance (Dorset or Surrey)
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Manager in a world-class, company based in Dorset with a global presence and working on a number of high profile projects. Reporting into the UK Compliance Manager, you will primarily be responsible for ensuring compliance for one of the company’s leading customers and could either be based in Dorset, Hampshire or Surrey with travel to clients.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance to quality standards across the business
- Continually improving the business management systems
- Delivering Health and Safety compliance
- Deliver support on environmental issues
- Supporting the information security management systems
- External assessments and internal auditing
- A confident, proactive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience in a QHSE role and be an ISO9001 Lead Auditor or equivalent against ISO 18001, ISO 14001 or ISO 27001
- An H&S qualification such as NEBOSH
- Experience of environmental management systems
- An internal course designer and trainer would be desirable as you will be preparing and delivering QHSE training courses
You will be working for a leading company providing solutions for the electronics, engineering, aerospace and software sectors. You will be mainly based either in Dorset or Surrey with travel to the other county once or twice a week, working closely with an Assistant QHSE Manager. In return you’ll receive a highly competitive salary and benefit scheme as well as 25 days holiday.
If you are looking to really add value in a growing and innovative company, please send your CV to Linda Lord at Rubicon People at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 688 542.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Job Reference: LL - QHSEM0
- Salary: £40k per year + car + bonus up to £6K
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Direct Dial: 01202 688555
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.