Work as a
Quality Engineer, Blandford
A leading manufacturer in Blandford supplying a wide variety of products to customers across the UK and Europe require a Quality Engineer to join their continuous improvement team and be responsible for all communication and resolution of customer complaints.
– Provide research and process improvement plans to the Quality Manager and Continuous Improvement Manager
– Ensure strict processes are in place for machinery checks, updates, required services and cleaning
– Input preventative measures to ultimately ensure that all customer complaints are avoided
– Manage checking process of products received by external suppliers used by company machinery
– Assist in undertaking audits against a QMS
– Taking customer feedback and complaints for products delivered
With a turnover in excess of over £17 million, this company works with diverse industries to provide products from prototype to manufacturing. With a focus on continuous improvement across the business, they provide excellent on time service, quality and customer support.
– a strong background in quality assurance within manufacturing
– experience using RCA techniques, ideally around 8D
– a technical and analytical mind
– project management experience
– the confidence and ability to manage and improve business critical processes
– experience within fabrication or welding (advantageous)
For the opportunity to act as the voice for the customers, ensuring all company products are meeting expectations and providing resolutions for any manufacturing problems or errors within this leading business, call Helen on 01202 688542 or email Helen@rubiconpeople.co.uk.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Job Reference: VAC-10843
- Salary: Market related
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Commercial Specialist: Sales, Finance & Operations
Direct Dial: 01202 688542
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.