Work as a
Production Coordinator / Progress Chaser
Production Coordinator / Progress Chaser, Poole, Competitive Salary
A leading and established engineering company based on the South Coast is now in requirement of a Productions Coordinator / Progress Chaser. With over 45 years in operation they have become experts within the aerospace industry with a loyal and long existing customer base. As the Production Coordinator / Progress Chaser you’ll be fundamental in effectively nurturing existing customer relationships and communicating any updates with their orders.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Receiving customer orders, processing and monitoring progress
- Managing logistics – arranging deliveries and collections
- Deadline management, ensuring deliveries, expediting and scheduling timeframes are adhered to
- Being the effective point of contact between the customer and business
- Resolving any customer queries and enquires in good time and with a favourable outcome
- Liaising with external stakeholders in the form of subcontractors when outsourcing is required
- A background in multi process manufacturing or aerospace would be ideal
- Excellent relationship building skills, both internal and external
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly or previous use of MRP/ERP
- A ‘go the extra mile’ outlook and not afraid to get stuck in to meet deadlines
- An unflappable positive attitude when it comes to working in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Strong organisation skills, able to keep on top of multiple projects/orders
As the Production Coordinator / Progress Chaser you’ll be based on their Poole site within a specialist branch of the business. In return for your progress chasing and relationship building skills you can expect a competitive and attractive remuneration package and the assurance that the role will lead to defined progression trail for the right candidate. This is a full time position with an early finish every Friday.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Production Coordinator / Progress Chaser then call Ewelina at Rubicon on 01202 688542 or send your CV to Ewelina@rubiconpeople.co.uk.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them
- Job Reference: ES-10956a
- Salary: Market related
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Skill: Production Coordinator, Progress Chaser, Account Manager, Engineering, Aerospace, progress monitoring, logistics, Account Manager, Aerospace, Engineering, logistics, Production Coordinator, Progress Chaser, progress monitoring
Direct Dial: 01202 688542
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.