Work as a
Marketing and Events Executive
Marketing and Events Executive – Bournemouth
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Events Executive for a Bournemouth company offering professional services to a broad client base. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for delivering successful marketing campaigns and events.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing a Marketing Assistant and delivering all activities across the marketing mix
- Implementing the digital strategy
- Managing seminars and exhibitions
- Presenting progress to Directors across the business
- Managing the marketing budget and tracking return on investment
- Creating all marketing collateral, social media and website content
- Maintaining the client database and identifying business opportunities
- Networking with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- A confident, proactive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns and events
- A Marketing degree or other similar qualification
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills
- An organised approach with a high level of accuracy
- Experience of analytics and commercial awareness
- Excellent database and IT skills, Adobe experience would be desirable
You will be working for a long- established company in an extremely pleasant office environment. In return you’ll receive a highly competitive salary and benefit scheme as well as 31 days holiday.
If you are looking to really add value in a growing company, please send your CV to Jessica Jones at Rubicon People at Jessica@rubiconpeople.co.uk or call 01202 688 542.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Job Reference: LL - MEE
- Salary: Market related
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Director - Commerical Division
Direct Dial: 01202 688542
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.