Work as a
Logistics Coordinator – Up to 24k
A globally recognised manufacturing and distribution company within the audio sector is now in requirement of a Logistics Coordinator to join their busy team located in Poole. Working directly alongside the Operations Manager you will be coordinating the inbound and outbound logistics as well as overseeing the production of their bespoke products from manufacture through to dispatch.
- Overseeing goods and day to day running of the warehouse
- Managing goods in and out
- Overseeing production planning to ensure optimum quality and productivity
- Expediting goods that need to be manufactured and ordered
- Organising freight transportation and ensuring deliveries are made in a timely fashion
- Experience working within a warehouse and logistics environment
- A fast learner, with a systematic and ‘task based’ approach
- The ability to communicate effectively with suppliers
- An enthusiastic hands on attitude
- A fork lift licence would be advantageous
As the Logistics Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a variety of areas and progress within this growing business with a worldwide reputation.
If this sounds like you and feel you’re ready to take the next step in your career within this family-feel and quirky environment as Logistics Coordinator then call Melissa at Rubicon on 01202 688542 or email your CV to Melissa@rubiconpeople.co.uk
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Job Reference: VAC-10901
- Salary: Market related
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Skill: Logistics Coordinator, logistics, Warehouse Coordinator, Operations Coordinator, production, Operations, Warehouse, logistics, Logistics Coordinator, Operations, Operations Coordinator, production, Warehouse, Warehouse Coordinator
Commercial Specialist: Sales, Finance & Operations
Direct Dial: 01202 688542
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.