Work as a
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst, North Dorset, Up to £25,000
A luxury Health & Beauty brand based in North Dorset is seeking an IT Support Technician to join their team. As the IT Support Analyst, you will be responsible for responding to service tickets and providing up to 2nd line support to end users, resolving various technical issues relating to both hardware and software.
Key responsibilities include;
– Provide excellent customer service by being the first point of contact for all IT support issues
– Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
– Install Microsoft software and 3rd party applications
– Provide user administration support across multiple systems
– Liaising with the external IT Helpdesk
– Setting up of all associated IT equipment
As the ideal IT Support Analyst, you will have experience of;
– Working in an end-user desktop support role
– Windows 7, 8, 10, XP and Vista
– Windows server 2003, 2008 and 2012
– Remote desktop and handheld smartphones/ tablets support
– Active Directory and Exchange
– TCP/IP, DND and DHCP would be advantageous
For the opportunity to join this professional and award winning company please call Ellie at Rubicon on 01202 688542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permissions.
- Job Reference: VAC-10845A
- Salary: £25k per year
- Salary per: Annum
- Job Duration:
- Job Start Date:
Job Skill: IT, Analyst, Support, Technician, Technical Support, IT Engineer, IT Technician, IT Support, 1st Line, 2nd Line, First Line, Second Line, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Analyst, First Line, IT, IT Engineer, IT Support, IT Technician, Second Line, Support, Technical Support, Technician
Direct Dial: 01202 680311
Register here to be one of the first to receive the Rubicon newsletter.